Hello, I’m Ethan Jaynes, and you’re not. Here are today’s Headlines.
- I thought Starburys were done for < You Been Blinded
- Superbowl Billboard Material < Awful Announcing
- Puppy Bowl? < Check it out < PSaMP
- Look at this Pass < TrueHoop
- Kobe is afraid of wha? < Extra Mustard
- Tim Tebow is the Joker? < Sports Crackle Pop via The Sporting Blog
- Does anyone want to see a pick of me when I was 12. This photo on facebook has my tag. I never worked at McDonalds but it is a McDonalds tie.
- Ray Emery is at it again < Josh Q Public
- The Economy is effecting the Super Bowl < Moondog Sports
- Sweet photshop of Joe Toerre’s new book < Cuzoogle
- How sweet are these Legos < Gunaxin
- It’s always the hating season < 5 Tool Tool
- The Wrestler will not be at Wrestlemania < Tony Blogs
- Where do the dodgers stand? < S Thigh
- The Lions want some help with their new logo < Real Clear Sports
Today’s moment of bliss comes from Ball Don’t Lie. Dwight Howard goes over possible props for the Sprite slam dunk contest.