Welcome back to another installment of “The Interweb“. Congrats to me for no longer counting the posts as if anyone cared. Remember to subscribe, and come back every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Top 10 Reasons the NBA needed 4 days off before the Finals < On 205th
- David Stern getting challenged by Congress < Fan IQ
- Who wins in a fight between Hedo and Odom? < HMJ
- Brian Hill compares 95 Shaq to 09 Dwight < The Hoop Dr’s
- Tom Glavine gets Das Boot for da Braves < Big League Stew
- The worst MLB Unis < Major League Jerk
- Little Leaguers should use wooden bats ( Everyone should use a wooden bat ) < Sports Rubbish
- John Sterling overuses bad home run call < Awful Announcing
- That is so not Chad Pennington on Twitter < Busted Coverage
- LOL with the NFL < Kissing Suzy Kolber
- Put this Bears fan out of his misery < Deadspin
- I heard a rumor < Dead Dog
- Luckiest Snowboarder EVAH! < Homework 4 Dummies
- This is a bad sign < Yep Yep
- Please tell me this is fake. It can’t be this stupid and be real < 9-to-Fried
Shaq has been training with the 6 Levels crew for 10 years. And I think this is how he pays them. This is much like when Picasso would pay for dinner by drawing sketches on napkins.
- The Basketball Fiend Podcast previewing the NBA Finals
- Fan Addict has rules to follow for a startup Sports Blogger
- Sparty and Friends explains what you have to look forward to if you make it as an elite sports blog.
- The World of Isaac I don’t cover much hockey, but 6 men on the ice should be easy to catch.
- Strait Pinky has Survivorman vs “Man vs Wild”
- Total Pro Sports finds that Danica is totally cool with cheating