What is a Hot Link? Well, to most people, it’s a type of spicy hot peppery smoked sausages often found at barbecues in Texas and South America. Here in Stacheketball, it’s a list of links from this week’s best of the NBA Blogosphere.
- Sun n Gun – Have you noticed how similar Steve Nash and Stephen Curry is? I haven’t but Andrew Lynch of Sun n Gun sure did.
- Tauntr – Do you do Yoga? I don’t but if you do, you might want to give these NBA inspired yoga positions.
- The Point Forward – Remember that crazy full court outlet pass that Kevin Love did against the New Orleans Hornets last Monday? Well apparently, some say it was illegal.
- DidTheCavsWinLastNight – Did you miss the Cleveland Cavaliers game last night and was wondering if they lost or not? Well look no further!
- Today’s Basketball Plays - Are you familiar with the Lakers’ Triangle Offense? Bill Pope shows you one of the variation of Phil Jackson’s Triangle Offense
- The Basketball Jones - Blake Griffin found something and I am not sure what he found.
- Silverback Gorillas – Remember Anfernee “Penny” Hardaway? Of Course you do! He could’ve been one the best. Unfortunately, his career was riddled with injuries *Long Sigh*
- Youtube – The Basketball rim sings to Blake Griffin. Pretty catchy… No really… I mean and it’s about
Page ViewsBlake Griffin
Al is a contributor to Stacheketball. If you have any tips on ways to cook Bacon, and tips on how to get Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley to go on a date with him, then you should tweet him at @ahmong. Oh, and he now just realized Britney Spears is pretty.