What is a Hot Link? Well, to most people, it’s a type of spicy hot peppery smoked sausages often found at barbecues in Texas and South America. Here in Stacheketball, it’s a list of links from this week’s best of the NBA Blogosphere.
- Sports Radio Interviews – Dirk Nowitzki does not like Hamburgers… Unless it’s from In-N-Out
- NBA Playbook – As you all have heard, Carmelo Anthony is now sport the Orange and Blue. Now the question is; will Melo and Amar’e be able to co-exist? Our dude Sebastian Pruiti from NBA Playbook has the answer.
- NBA Fanhouse – What do NBA owners do whenever their franchise player wants out? Well they panic… Apparently
- USA Today – When you move from a small market team (Denver Nuggets) to a huge market team (New York Knicks) what happens? A reality T.V. show, that’s what happens.
- Dime Magazine – The King of LA (Kobe Bryant) might soon be dethroned by the Prince of L.A. Blake Griffin.
- Project Spurs – Not sure who George Hill and Gary Neal is? Well our dudes from Project Spurs can introduce these 2 “Super Subs”
Al is a contributor to Stacheketball. If you have any tips on ways to cook Bacon, and tips on how to get Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley to go on a date with him, then you should tweet him at @ahmong. Oh, and he now just realized Britney Spears is pretty.